marți, 5 noiembrie 2013

Good night

“And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can't ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it's already happened.”

"Compromise is said to be the way of the world and yet I find myself feeling sick trying to accept what it has done to me.” 

"I would like to fall in love again but my only hope is that love doesn't happen to me so often after this. I don't want to get so used to falling in love that i get curious to experience something more extreme - whatever that may be.” 

Life after God, D.C.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu